- Rates published on the www.terrazasdelcaribe.com website are per night of stay and according to the number of people.
- Promotional or special rates are valid only when booking online at www.lomasdelcaribe.com.
- Once agreed, prices published in US dollars (USD) are exchanged to local currency (CRC).
- Details of room rates are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
- Reservations can be processed online at www.lomasdelcaribe.com or by calling us directly at (506) 2750-3084.
- Reservations are considered confirmed only with a security deposit.
- Reservation inquiries are not automatically honored, but are handled on a case-by-case basis with a response within 2 business days.
- January 8 – April 30, 2023
- September 1 – October 31, 2023
- July 1 – August 31, 2023
- November 1 – November 30, 2023
- May 1 – June 30, 2023
- December 1 – December 22, 2023
Peak Season (Christmas and New Year and Easter)
- December 23, 2023 – January 07, 2024
- 02 April 2023 – 09 April, 2023
- Peak Season: 3 nights
- High, Medium and Low Season: 2 nights on weekends.
*Minimum night stays may be subject to change based on occupancy.
- Check-in/check-out time: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out/check-out time: 11:00 a.m.
- Check-outs after 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. will be subject to a $50 USD charge, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. 50% of the daily rate will be charged, after 5:00 p.m. the total charge for the night plus tax will apply.
- A deposit equivalent to 50% of the stay is required and will be charged at the time of making your reservation. The remaining balance must be paid directly at the hotel, at check-in.
- The deposit must be sent to our e-mail: [email protected].
- At check-in, a government-issued photo ID and a credit card or cash deposit are required to cover additional charges.
- A credit/debit card is required to set up a reservation.
- Payments should be channeled to Lomas del Caribe.
- Should you provide credit card details, we will make confidential use of such information for the sole purpose of processing your payment.
The guest acknowledges that the rented unit is located in a family oriented community with good moral principles, knows, respects and agrees to comply with the rules and regulations (drunkenness or unruly behavior, amorous scenes that disturb the neighbors, the use of sound equipment at a high volume level after the established in the silence policy is prohibited, any immoral act that causes any disorder among the neighbors of the community is prohibited).
Lomas del Caribe will have the absolute power to evict the guest in the following situations:
- Consumption and possession of illicit drugs.
- Payment of the guest for prostitution of both adults or minors and the permanence of these within the hotel facilities.
- When the guest physically assaults any member of the hotel staff, as well as aggressions and physical damage that threaten the integrity and life of other guests.
At all times we will act reasonably when making any determination under this clause. In the event that we cancel your reservation, you will be required to vacate your accommodation immediately accommodation immediately. You will be liable for any damage or loss caused by you or a member of your party. Payment in full for any damage or loss must be paid prior to your departure. If you are unable to make payment, you will be liable for the satisfaction of any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions together with all expenses we incur in pursuing any claim against you.
Our obligations to you culminate when the booking is terminated. We shall have no obligation to reimburse you for lost accommodation and are not liable for any expenses or costs incurred as a result of termination.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Costa Rica.