CANCELLATION, CHANGE AND NO-SHOW POLICIES
Cancellation policies are determined according to season:
- High, Medium and Low Season: The cancellation period without penalty is 08 days or more in advance, if the cancellation is made less than 08 days in advance, a penalty will be charged for the first night plus taxes. *Cancellations made on the day of arrival: The entire reservation plus taxes will be charged.
- Peak Season: The cancellation period without penalty is 15 days prior to the arrival date, if the cancellation is made less than 15 days prior to the arrival date, 100% of the reservation plus taxes will be charged.
CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS
If the client wishes to make any modification related to dates, it is subject to the price according to the season and availability.
*Cancelled or adjusted bookings will receive a credit with the hotel, valid for use for a period of 6 months from the original date of the stay.
NO-SHOWS / OTHERS
- A full charge will be applied to “No-shows”
- A full charge will apply to short or incomplete accommodations.
- Cancellation policy is not valid for special non-refundable promotions.
The silence schedule is from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. at this time the use of the pool and any type of noise is absolutely prohibited, out of respect for all hotel guests.
The administration of Lomas del Caribe will make a first call for attention to the occupants who fail to comply with this clause. If at the second wake-up call the guests continue with the noise, the establishment is in the power to call the police and carry out the eviction of the guest, without this generating responsibility for the administration.
NO SMOKING POLICY
According to the General Law of Tobacco Control and its harmful effects on health, number 9028, it is totally forbidden to smoke inside the villas. In case of disregard of this clause, the administration of Lomas del Caribe will collect a fine equivalent to $300 USD.
Parking is exclusive to guests of Lomas del Caribe. Vehicles must be parked only in designated areas. The establishment will not be responsible for damage to vehicles caused by third parties.